25 Ways To Drive More Visitors To Your Website
The more website traffic we have to our website, the greater chance we have of growing our prospect list and in turn generating revenue.
More Visitors = More Opportunities For Growth
Before we talk about getting more traffic, there are a few things you must do to prepare before the flood of new traffic arrives. If you have 1,000 new website visitors, but have no clear path for them to take once they get to your site, all of your hard work getting them to your site is wasted. They simply bounce.
You have about 8 seconds or less to engage your website visitors once they are on your website. You must capture their attention, then get them to take action.
So before you start blogging, or buying Facebook ads to drive traffic to your site, we need to have five things in place…
- Engaging Website
- Clear Call To Action
- Way to capture contact information
- A way to follow-up with your new leads (preferably automated)
- A CRM to organize and keep track of your new leads for better follow-up
Once you have the foundation in place, now is the time to start driving more visitors to your website.
Here is a growing list of ways to drive more traffic your website:
- Make Sure Your Site Is Optimized (Responsive, FAST)
- On Page SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Facebook Ads
- Google Adwords
- LinkedIn Ads
- Twitter Ads
- Produce Content / Start Blogging
- Promote Your Content On Social Media
- Create a Community, Become Valuable to your target audience
- Blogging for Others As Guest Blog
- Create Your Own Podcast or Audio Interviews
- Create Video Content and Post to Vimeo and YouTube
- Email Marketing
- Automated Email Sequences
- Become Active On Social Media, answer questions in groups
- Host Live Events / Webinars / Online Seminars
- Attend Events / Network With Others
- Capture more attention by writing better headlines and email subject lines
- Repurpose your existing content: make transcriptions of your videos to create a blog with, take your mass emails and create blog posts, audio record your blog post for use in a podcast, email links to your blog post to your subscriber base.
- Post content to LinkedIn
- Interview Industry Leaders, create an audio and printed recording of it, put it on your blog
- Start your own Facebook group, share your value with them, post valuable content and link it to your website
- Trade banner ads with other complimentary websites
- Use Google Analytics to see where your existing traffic is comping from and try to optimize those traffic sources
- In your social media profiles, add your website links
- Make sure your website URL is on your business cards, letterhead, front door, in your email signatures, on your flyers, printed ads, schedules, billboards. Anything that is printed, have a link.
- Put your website address in your voicemail recorded message
Make sure your website has been submitted to the search engines.
Make sure your website is found on all the major search engines by submitting your site. Here are the links and information you need to get properly indexed:
Ready to learn more about Marketing Automation and how you can use it to turn more leads into paying customers?
We created a 5 part, quick course on marketing automation, how to get it working for your business AND start seeing results without spending all your free time creating it.
I’ll send you my 5 part free mini-course to your email box. Bite sized training, easy to understand.. and the best part: something you can take action on right away, and see results.
It’s not a 32 page PDF. It’s small and easy… no fluff. 5 Quick and educational emails. It will take you less than five minutes each day to read.
Why are we giving it away free when people would pay big bucks to have it?
Simple. At Uplevel, we provide all the tools necessary to fully automate your marketing. We also offer a “done for you” service to make all of this easy. OUR hope… you use our team to assist you or even do it for you. However, if you want to do it on your own and use our tools, that’s cool too. Either way, no obligation at all and we will never spam you.